Ragging is totally prohibited in the campus. If any student is found indulge in ragging, severe action will be taken against the student.
Ragging constitutes one or more of any of the following acts:
1. Any disorderly conduct whether by words spoken or written or by an act which has the effect of teasing, treating or handling with rudeness a fresher or a junior student.
2. Indulging in a rowdy or undisciplined activities which causes or is likely to cause annoyance, hardship or psychological harm or to raise fear or apprehension thereof in a fresher or a junior student.
3. Asking the students to do any act or perform something which such student will not do in the ordinary course and which has the effect of causing or generating a sense of shame or embarrassment so as to adversely affect the physique or psyche of a fresher or a junior student.
As per the directions of Hon’ble Supreme Court of India, an Anti Ragging Committee has been constituted in this institution with the following officials :
Chairman : Smt. Sheeba M.K., Principal
1. K C Ratheesh, Circle Inspector of Police, Valappad 9497987144
2. Nasar R.E., PTA Vice President 9846122653
3. Sirajudheen E K, PTA Member 9395709653
4. Soudha M.K., Tutor, Electronics Branch 9447607757
5. Abhijith S, Head of Section in Charge,Mechanical Engineering, 9447528511
6. Jose K.J., Lecturer in Electrical & Electronics 9496662391
7. K.A.Shanavas, Senior Superintendent (Non Teaching Staff) 9847782323
8. V.G.Hari, Mathrubhumi Reporter (Local Media) 9447390223
9. Akshay P.G., S1 Computer Engg. Silpa A.S., S1 Civil Engg. (Students Representatives)
10.D.Sethumadhavan, Secretary, SPACE, Thriprayar 9446233138
11.Sandeep E.S., S5 Civil Engg., Students Union Chairman